What is included in the Brake Service?
- We begin with a comprehensive inspection of your car’s entire braking system.
- Wheel bearings are repacked as needed.
- The backing plate and caliper anchors are lubricated.
- The brake fluid is topped off.
- The hydraulic system is purged of air.
- Drums and rotors are refinished if they have become scored, as long as they are within manufacturer specifications .
- At an additional cost, the drums and rotors are replaced if they are under minimum specifications.
- Based on our inspection, there may be other components that may need to be replaced.
- For an additional cost we provide brake system fluid flush.