What are "minor services"?
While it varies by make and model, minor services generally include:
- changing the oil and oil filter.
- lubricating the chassis if it has not been factory sealed.
- an inspection of all fluids, filters, belts, hoses, brakes, wipers, lights, and suspensions.
- tire rotation and conditions.
What are "major services"?
While it varies by make and model, major services generally include:
- all minor services.
- the replacement of various filters, fluids and spark plugs.
- timing belt/ water pump replacement at the manufacturer’s recommended interval.
- other specified major services related to the fuel delivery, emissions and ignition systems.